1. Guided Visit of Pisa historical city center with local expert guide
2. Learn more about the Square of Miracles with the world famous Leaning Tower
3. Inner visit of the Romanesque Cathedral
4. Possibility to climb the Tower at the end of the tour
Easy and nice walking tour of Pisa. Our expert tour guide will tell you all the secrets about the Leaning tower, one of the 7 miracles in the world on Piazza Dei Miracoli (the Square of Miracles), and you’ll really understand why it’s leaning.
There is so much to know about the Duomo/ the Cathedral, magnificent masterpiece of Romanesque style, the pulpit of Giovanni Pisano and the unique and biggest Baptistery in Italy. But Pisa is not only the “the Square of Miracles”.
The tour we’ll continue with an other important square: Piazza dei Cavalieri (Knight’s square) and the old monumental palaces of the town.
Details of the Tour
Dates & Time: Every Monday and Wednesday (10'00 am - 11'30 am)
Season: All year round Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
The Price Include: Guided walking tour in Pisa with local guide, tickets for the Cathedral Length: 1'30hrs
Meeting Point: Piazza Manin in Pisa. More details will be provided after booking
Things to Note
* At the end of the walking tour we can arrange to climb the Leaning tower. To be requested at the moment of the booking of the tour.
Inner visit of Villa Torrigiani and Villa Reale (the villa of Napoleon’s sister Elisa). Discover the ancient Italian interior design as well as their elegant gardens. Privat transport to admire easily the valleys of Lucca.