1. Guided Visit of Pisa city center with local expert guide
2. Comfortable Bus transport from Lucca
3. Learn more about the Square of Miracles with the world famous Leaning Tower
4. Inner visit of the Romanesque Cathedral
5. Possibility to climb the Tower at the end of the tour
Bus tour to visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa with us! Our tour guide will tell you all the secrets of one of the 7 wonders of the world in Piazza Dei Miracoli and you’ll really understand why it’s leaning.
There is so much to know about the Duomo/ the Cathedral, magnificent masterpiece of Romanesque style, the pulpit of Giovanni Pisano and the unique and biggest Baptistery in Italy. But Pisa is not only the “the Square of Miracles”.
The tour will continue with an other important square: Piazza dei Cavalieri (Knight’s square) and the old monumental palaces of the town.
Details of the Tour
Dates & Time: Every Monday and Wednesday (9’30 am – 12’30 pm)
Season: All year round Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
The Price Include: Expert Tour guide, Bus transport
Meeting Point: Central location in Lucca. More details will be provided after booking
Things to Note
* At the end of the walking tour we can arrange to climb the Leaning tower. To be requested at the moment of the booking of the tour.
This is a private tour of Cinque Terre (just for you and your family) to enjoy the amazing Mediterranean sea. Free time for swimming and shopping in Monterosso. Great flexibility on timing and order of the visit of the villages.