1. Visit of the enchanting medieval village Volterra, with its Etruscan and Roman remains
2. Enjoy a Super Tuscan wine tasting
3. Admire the craft world of alabaster
4. Discover "Teatro del Silenzio": the theatre established by Andrea Bocelli
Volterra is a heaven of Etruscan, Roman and Medieval art! Here you can admire the Roman Theater, the Etruscan gates, the Medici Fortress, the beautiful Cathedral of S. Maria Assunta and the unique Bishop’s palace. We’ll visit an alabaster studio to learn more about this art.
Perched high up on a hill top the town offer a spectacular view over the olive groves and Tuscan vineyards. After some free time for lunch we’ll continue with special Super Tuscan wine tasting.
Follow a special stop to the “Teatro del Silenzio”, created by Andrea Bocelli.
Details of the Tour
Dates & Time: Thursday and Sunday (9'30 am – 6'00 pm)
Season: April - October
The Price Include: Air-conditioned Minivan transport, SuperTuscan Wine Tasting, Visit of Alabaster Studio, Tour Leader, Free Time for Lunch in Volterra
Meeting Point: Central location in Lucca. More details will be provided after booking
Things to Note
* In the low season (1st Nov – 31st March) this tour runs only as private upon request. Please contact us for more details and prices.