1. Visit of the enchanting medieval village Volterra, with its Etruscan and Roman remains
2. Enjoy a Super Tuscan wine tasting
3. Admire the craft world of alabaster
4. Discover "Teatro del Silenzio": the theatre established by Andrea Bocelli
Volterra is a heaven of Etruscan, Roman and Medieval art! Here you can admire the Roman Theater, the Etruscan gates, the Medici Fortress, the beautiful Cathedral of S. Maria Assunta and the unique Bishop’s palace. We’ll visit an alabaster studio to learn more about this art.
Perched high up on a hill top the town offer a spectacular view over the olive groves and Tuscan vineyards. After some free time for lunch we’ll continue with special Super Tuscan wine tasting.
Follow a special stop to the “Teatro del Silenzio”, created by Andrea Bocelli.
Details of the Tour
Dates & Time: Thursday and Sunday (9'30 am – 6'00 pm)
Season: April - October
The Price Include: This tour runs rain or shine
Meeting Point: Central location in Lucca. More details will be provided after booking
Things to Note
* In the low season (1st Nov – 31st March) this tour runs only as private upon request. Please contact us for more details and prices.
Inner visit of Villa Torrigiani and Villa Reale (the villa of Napoleon’s sister Elisa). Discover the ancient Italian interior design as well as their elegant gardens. Privat transport to admire easily the valleys of Lucca.
This is a private tour of Cinque Terre (just for you and your family) to enjoy the amazing Mediterranean sea. Free time for swimming and shopping in Monterosso. Great flexibility on timing and order of the visit of the villages.