1. Explore with us the Eternal city capital of Italy
2. Admire the enchanting sites of Rome
3. Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain and make a wish
4. Guided visit of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica
Discover Rome: the Eternal City! The Capital of Italy will amaze you with its beauty, the historic buildings and the Roman sites. The sequence of monuments and our selection for you will display a historical and artistic evolution of the Eternal City. Here is an introduction of what you will admire during your special tour.
You will have the chance to walk in the Saint Peter Square and stop to admire the imposing Saint Peter Basilica. You will start the tour by contemplating the Colosseum: stunning survivor emblem of the Capital of Italy; then on to the worldwide famous Trevi Fountain, thanks to “La Dolce Vita”. Don’t forget to throw a coin in the fountain and to make a wish so that by the next time that you come to Rome it will come true! You will the have free time to enjoy a lovely and delicious lunch in one of the most typical “trattoria” of Rome.
You will then continue then to Piazza Venezia (Venice Square) where all the main roads of Rome meet, you will see the fully decorated Venice Palace. You will also see the Campidoglio Hill, one of the seven hills among which Rome was built, with the City Hall of the Capital, together with the Quirinale Hill.
Details of the Tour
Dates & Time: Every Day (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Season: All Year round
Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
The Price Include: Air-conditioned minivan transport, English-speaking driver/tour leader
Meeting Point: Your accommodation in the center of Rome.
Things to Note
* Bookings made 72 hours before the tour are considered valid only if re-confirmed and authorized.
* The Price is on a base of 2 people. Special discount for families/small groups available.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS to be requested at the moment of booking:
– Guided visit inside the Colosseum with licensed guide
– Guided visit inside the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with licensed guide
– Skip the line Colosseum ticket
– Skip the line Vatican Museums ticket
Contact us for prices and availability
This is a private tour of Cinque Terre (just for you and your family) to enjoy the amazing Mediterranean sea. Free time for swimming and shopping in Monterosso. Great flexibility on timing and order of the visit of the villages.