1. Guided Visit of Pisa historical city center with local expert guide
2. Learn more about the Square of Miracles with the world famous Leaning Tower
3. Inner visit of the Romanesque Cathedral
4. Possibility to climb the Tower at the end of the tour
Nice and easy walking tour of Pisa. Our expert tour guide will tell you all the secrets about the Leaning tower, one of the 7 miracles in the world on Piazza Dei Miracoli (the Square of Miracles), and you’ll really understand why it’s leaning.
There is so much to know about the Duomo/ the Cathedral, magnificent masterpiece of Romanesque style, the pulpit of Giovanni Pisano and the unique and biggest Baptistery in Italy. But Pisa is not only the “the Square of Miracles”.
The tour we’ll continue with an other important square: Piazza dei Cavalieri (Knight’s square) and the old monumental palaces of the town.
Details of the Tour
Dates & Time: Monday and Wednesday (10'00 am - 11'30 am)
Season: All year round Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
The Price Include: Guided walking tour of Pisa with expert local guide, fee for the Cathedral.
Meeting Point: Piazza Manin in Pisa. More details will be provided after booking.
Things to Note
*Pre booking for the Leaning Tower available upon request.
* We can arrange you to climb the Tower at the end of the walking tour. To be requested at the moment of the booking of the tour.