Looking for a unique present for you or you best friends? The hot air ballooning flight will be something unforgettable! Don’t miss the opportunity to take off on “The lighter than the air” vehicle, overlooking the city of Lucca, its charming countryside with the elegant villas and the stunning nature, from the Appennines mountains to the islands of the Tuscan Archipelago.
A dreamy flight on an “air bubble” and, once back, spumante-bubbles to celebrate your adventure and tasty breakfast. A special certificate to commemorate this magic experience!
Details of the Tour
Dates & Time: depart 6'00 am (to be reconfirmed)
Season: All year round
The Price Include: hot ballooning flight, breakfast, complimentary drink (spumante) to celebrate and final certificate.
Meeting Point: More details will be provided after booking
Things to Note
* Summer flights begin in the early morning, after the sunrise.
* Minimum Height for children required: 135 cm
* It is not required, but we advise to wear comfortable clothes (avoid high heels) and to take the camera with you!
We mostly fly over Pisa area and the flight usually lasts about 1 hour
All the airports in the area will be informed about the flight, for safety reasons, by your pilot.
The basket can host from 2 to 8 people (depending on the weight).
Type of flight STANDARD: basket shared with other people (275€)
* You can request for an EXCLUSIVE flight, with basket booked only for you, including breakfast, champagne and red roses.
* If you want to have a quote for an exclusive flight please do contact us.
* PICK UP FROM YOUR ACCOMODATION and TRANSFER to the runway AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST *
This is a private tour of Cinque Terre (just for you and your family) to enjoy the amazing Mediterranean sea. Free time for swimming and shopping in Monterosso. Great flexibility on timing and order of the visit of the villages.
Personal tour of Florence. Private transport and Guided walking tour with expert guide to discover the most suggestive corners of Florence and SKIP the Line for UFFIZI Gallery and Accademia (Michelangelo’s David)