1. Guided walking tour of Florence
2. Skip the Line for the Uffizi Gallery: one of the Most Famous Museum in the World:
3. Admire the Medieval and Renaissance Remains
4. Free time for lunch & shopping
5. Skip the line for Academia Gallery in the afternoon
After picking you up directly in the center of Pisa, we will drive to Florence: the most beautiful Renaissance town in the world. This marvelous guided walking tour will give you the opportunity to discover the most suggestive corners of Florence. We’ll start with the Dominican church Santa Maria Novella along with Medici’s church S. Lorenzo and visit of the Cathedral complex: the Cathedral, Giotto’s bell tower and the Baptistery with the famous Gate of Paradise.
The next stop will be the Piazza della Signoria and the old “Jeweller’s bridge” – Ponte Vecchio, where it is well worth making a quick stop to admire the splendid contents in the tiny old jeweller’s shops. Our tour will end in the famous Uffizi Gallery. We’ll provide you the pre booked tickets for the Uffizi.
Follow free time for lunch and shopping.
Details of the Tour
Dates & Time: Every Friday (8’00 am – 6'00 pm)
Season: All year round Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
The Price Includes: Minivan transport and Guided Florence walking tour
Meeting Point: Central location in Pisa. More details will be provided after booking
Things to Note
* Fee for the Uffizi is not included. To be paid at the entrance of the Gallery
* Skip the line for Academia Gallery in the afternoon upon request at the moment of booking the tour.
* Please note that the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it. For that reason during periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite of our reservations, the admission to the museums might be subjected to delays, mainly due to security reasons. Based to the above reasons any possible delay cannot be attributable to Come&See Italy responsibility
Private tour of Cinque Terre (just for you and your family) to enjoy the amazing Mediteranean sea. Free time for swimming and shopping. Visit of the most picturesque fishing villages. Great flexibility on timing and order to explore Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso.