1. Learn how to prepare a Tuscan meal starting from the selection of the ingredients in the historical San Lorenzo Market: move as a Florentine chef!
2. Learn to make a four-course meal and serve it with the proper wines.
3. Test your culinary-skills and enjoy the lunch you have prepared during the lesson
Learn how to cook a typical everyday Tuscan meal, starting from the first steps: the selection of the proper ingredients in the central market of Florence. Our expert chef will take you around the San Lorenzo market and will recommend the ingredients you need to prepare a four-course meal in a special first-class cooking school.
After the class you’ll have lunch uou have prepared (starter, first course, second course, dessert), combined by a good Tuscan wine in an amusing atmosphere. A heaven for foodies
Details of the Tour
Dates & Time: Monday, Wednesday,Thursday. Departure: 9'50 am (meet 15 min. earlier), Length: 5 h approx.
Season: All year round (Except: December 8; from Dec 24 to Jan 3; April 25; May 1; June 2, 4; from August 4 to 11; August 15)
Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
The Price Include: Cooking class, English speaking assistant, recipes, lunch with drinks
Meeting Point: Central location in Florence. More details will be provided after booking
Things to Note
* Children under the age of 8 NOT admitted.
* The tour can be operated from our partners.
This is a private tour of Cinque Terre (just for you and your family) to enjoy the amazing Mediterranean sea. Free time for swimming and shopping in Monterosso. Great flexibility on timing and order of the visit of the villages.