1. Prepare to be utterly fascinated by the Unesco World Heritage site of Cinque Terre
2. Enjoy this lovely tour by boat (or train) along one of the most beautiful Italian coastline
3. Taste Cinque Terre typical products
4. Free time for shopping and swimming
Discover one of the most amazing and enchanting Ligurian landscape in the world on a guided excursion. The Cinque Terre – “Five Villages” are declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage and have unique flora and spectacular coastline of the true Italian Riviera.
We’ll have a chance to admire it from our boat and train, and make the most beautiful panoramic photos to the villages with its colorful houses and rocky coast. We’ll stop and visit the most picturesque ones: Manarola with the boats parked on the street, Vernazza, the tiniest one, with the ancient case-torri and finally the biggest fishing village of Monterosso.
Once arrived in Monterosso there will be free time for lunch, or, you can join us for a delicious lunch in a typical local restaurant (needs to be pre-booked with 25 euro supplement. Menu for vegetarians is available too).
Monterosso is famous for the beautiful beaches and of course you’ll have plenty of free time to swim, relax and enjoy a nice gelato and limoncello!
Details of the Tour
Dates & Time: Tuesday and Saturday (7'30 am – 7'00 pm)
Season: Season: April - October Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
The Price Include: tour leader, all transport: bus, boat and train tickets. Free visit of Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza.
Meeting Point: Central location in Pisa. More details will be provided after booking
Things to Note
* In case of rough sea the tour runs by bus and train.
* Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
* There is no hiking on our tour and the visit of the villages is very low pass, but we DO NOT recommend the tour for people with walking difficulties!
* The above program maybe subject to change depending on weather conditions. In case an alternative route will be advised on the day.
* The tour planning can be different, but you will always visit three of the five villages.
* On rare occasions the boat ride will stop operating due to bad weather or strong wind. It is beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued.
* In the low season (from 1st of November till 31st of March) this tour runs as private by minivan and train. Request for prices and availability.
* What to bring: Comfortable walking shoes, hat, swimsuit, sunscreen
This is a private tour of Cinque Terre (just for you and your family) to enjoy the amazing Mediterranean sea. Free time for swimming and shopping in Monterosso. Great flexibility on timing and order of the visit of the villages.