Discover the most picturesque landscapes of Cinque Terre in a small group tour from Montecatini Terme. Nice Boat ride view of the Mediterranean sea. Take great pictures of Manarola, Vernazza and Montereosso fishing villages.
Our Tour to Cinque Terre will depart from the center of Montecatini. You’ll have a chance to discover one of the most amazing and enchanting Ligurian landscape in the world. The Cinque Terre or the “Five Villages” are declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage and have unique flora and spectacular coastline of the true Italian Riviera.
We’ll have a chance to admire it from our bus, boat and train, and make the most beautiful panoramic photos to the villages with its colorful houses and rocky coast.
We’ll stop and visit the most picturesque ones: Manarola with the boats parked on the street and Vernazza, the tiniest one, with the ancient case-torri and finally the biggest fishing village of Monterosso. Ones arrived in Monterosso there will be free time for lunch and our tour leader will suggest you the best place for a delicious lunch in a typical local restaurant.
Monterosso is famous for the beautiful beaches and of course you’ll have plenty of free time to swim and relax.
Details of the Tour
Dates & Time: Tuesday and Saturday (7'30 am – 7'00 pm)
Season: April - October
The Price Includes: Expert tour leader for the day, transport: (bus, boat and train tickets), Free visit of Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza villages, Free time for shopping and beach activities.
Meeting Point: Central location in Montecatini. More details will be provided after booking
Things to Note
* In case of rough sea the tour runs by bus and train.
* Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
* There is no hiking on our tour and the visit of the villages is very low pass, but we DO NOT recommend the tour for people with walking difficulties!
* The above program maybe subject to change depending on weather conditions. In case an alternative route will be advised on the day.
* The tour planning can be different, but you will always visit three of the five villages.
* On rare occasions the boat ride will stop operating due to bad weather or strong wind. It is beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued.
* From November to March this tour is available as private tour. Please contact us for details.
* What to bring: Comfortable walking shoes, hat, swimsuit, sunscreen