1. Exclusive guided visit of the Chianti wine cellars
2. Discover Leonardo da Vinci's birthplace
3. Delicious Chianti Wine tasting, combined with Tuscan appetizers
4. Panoramic drive along the Tuscan countryside between olive groves and vineyards
5. Enjoy the typical sweet dessert wine with cantucci biscuits
This is a wonderful experience for those who want to combine good Tuscan wine with relaxing! We have selected a boutique winery for you, situated over the small village of Leonardo Da Vinci – a quiet place with a stunning view over the vineyards and olive groves.
Once picked up from our central meeting point in Lucca, we will start our Chianti wine experience with a wonderful drive along the Tuscan countryside. After our arrival in Vinci, you will have time to discover the enchanting atmosphere of the medieval village and the museum with Leonardo Da Vinci’s incredible machines and inventions.
Then we’ll continue to the local farmhouse and boutique winery where you can enjoy the quiet life of Tuscany with the owners and a guided tasting with our expert sommelier. There you’ll taste their best Chianti wines combined with bruschetta with extra-virgin olive oil and tomato, salami, pecorino cheese, prosciutto ham and delicious Tuscan olives. Sweet dessert wine with biscotti will be served at the end. The hospitality of the owners and the abundance of wine will make you feel at home. For wine lovers this is not only a tasting, but a chance to savor and enjoy the prestigious Chianti wines.