HIGHLIGHTS OF THE Tivoli and Villa D’Este Private tour
1. Discover Tivoli, the city of the Villas
2. Explore Villa Adriana and Villa D’Este, UNESCO heritage sites
3. Enjoy the water games of the park
This special Private Tour is realized just for you and your family to discover two beautiful Villas, part of UNESCO World Heritage sites. Your first stop will be Hadrian’s Villa, a lovely property with many temples, libraries, gardens and fountains, where you will be amazed by the beauty of the ancient buildings.
Then, you will have the chance to visit Villa D’Este and discover different attractions and cultural places all around. Villa D’Este was inaugurated in 1572, built by Cardinal Ippolito II D’Este. With the passage of time, lots of artists worked with the same purpose of giving prestige and importance to the Villa. Among the famous painters and artists contributing to the Villa d’Este reputation there is Franz Liszt, the famous musician who composed the sonata “Water game at Villa d’Este”.
You will enjoy the view of many fountains like the Dragon’s fountain, the Roman fountain, the Oval fountain and the charming Water Organ fountain.
DETAILS OF THE TOUR:
Dates and Time: Every Day (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Season: All year round
Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
The Price Includes: Air-conditioned minivan transport, English-speaking driver/tour leader
Meeting Point: Your accommodation in the center of Rome.
THINGS TO NOTE:
* Bookings made 72 hours before the tour are considered valid only if re-confirmed and authorized.
* The Price is on a base of 2 people. Special discount for families/small groups available.