HIGHLIGHTS OF THE: Luxury Chianti and Brunello Private Wine Tour
1. Exclusive Guided visit of the Chianti Wine cellars
2. Panoramic drive along the Tuscan countryside between olive groves and vineyards
3. Wine tasting at a boutique Chianti winery
4. Tasting of Tuscan salami, pecorino cheeses, prosciutto ham
5. Guided Tasting of special selection of organic Extra-virgin Olive oils
For wine lovers this is an exclusive experience of guided Chianti DOCG wine tasting and extra-virgin olive tasting with stunning panoramic view in a Renowned Wine Estate.
Warmth, knowledge and happiness will welcome you at your arrival at the Wine Resort in the heart of Chianti Classico Region in Tuscany.
Our professional sommelier will share with you all the details of their special wine and olive oil making. The Wine estate has an incredible view over the rolling Tuscan hills with olive groves and vineyards.
This truly is a place that makes you dream to live in Tuscany or at least organize a special event here. It is the perfect combination of their Top Selection of high quality Chianti Classico DOCG and Chianti Reserve DOCG wines with a personal and tasteful touch.
Your Private Guided Wine Tour will start from the highest point of the Chianti Classico Wine Estate. Here you’ll be introduced to the sustainable agronomic approach and learn more about the wine-making process. Then, you will visit the cellars and start your Luxury WINE TASTING of the TOP 6 WINES in the FASCINATING WINE CLUB ROOM in the Wine cellar.
You’ll have a chance to taste the famous Brunello di Montalcino Riserva Wine too as the winery produces this divine liquid in Montalcino (not far from Castellina).
Our sommellier will pare your tasting with typical Tuscan appetizers as salami, prosciutto ham and different types of pecorino cheese.
Once you get more and more expert on the Chianti Classico wines you’ll be introduced to the multi-awarded Extra-Virgin olive oils of the wine estate. With a brief introduction you’ll learn more about the philosophy of the extra-virgin olive oil production, centered on the use of a low-impact oxidative system and respect for the cultivar’s integrity.
Again, not only one, but 6 different EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OILS with special explanation on how to use each type in your kitchen.
* There is the possibility to Extend your WINE lovers experience with the visit of their other wine estates in Montalcino or end the experience in style with a nice Tuscan Gourmet lunch in their Private restaurant.
** A private excursion with expert tour guide in Siena can be organized upon request too.
***Every little detail in this experience can be personalized and extended with other tastings and art towns visits like Siena, San Gimignano, Castellina in Chianti.
DETAILS OF THE TOUR:
Dates and Time: Every day
Season: All year round
Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
The Price Includes: Luxury Guided Chianti Classico and Brunello Wine tasting in Exclusive wine Estate with Tasting of 6 wines, Guided Tasting experience of 6 types of Extra-virgin olive oil; Typical Tuscan ‘antipasto’ with delicious Tuscan salami, prosciutto ham and Pecorino cheeses, Visit of the wine estate and wine cellars with expert Sommelier.
Meeting Point: At the Wine estate in Castellina in Chianti. More details will be provided after booking.
THINGS TO NOTE:
* PICKUP and Transfers from your accomodation in Tuscany are available ON REQUEST
* Please advise us at the moment of booking if you are VEGETARIAN, VEGAN, CELIAC or if you have any food intolerance