HIGHLIGHTS OF THE Gluten Free Cooking Classes
1. Special Cooking Class for celiacs in a Lovely Farmhouse
2. Lunch of what you have made overlooking the great Tuscany Hills with Olive Groves
3. Learn from our expert Chef the secrets to make delicious Gluten Free Meals
This is a special course for people who need to cook gluten free, without missing any taste!
Our expert chef will host you in her villa and will introduce you in the typical Italian cuisine. You will feel like at home, cooking by her side in her kitchen!
Only fresh ingredients will be used. You’ll pick up from the garden the aromatic herbs for the sauces and the fresh tomatoes. Surrounded by the nature, your eyes will gaze over the soft Tuscan hills, designed by rows of olive trees: a very relaxing and charming experience.
You’ll become familiar with the naturally gluten-free flours and dough, and you’ll make home-made pasta: tagliatelle, ravioli and gnocchi. Moreover, you’ll conclude by preparing a wonderful tiramisù (every chef has his own secret) and, at the end, you’ll have lunch with what you’ve prepared combined with Tuscan red wine.
DETAILS OF THE TOUR:
Dates & Times: Every Day (9:30 am – 2:30 pm)
Season: All year round
Weather: Tour runs rain or shine
The Price Includes: special gluten free cooking class and lunch of what you’ve prepared
Meeting Point: Chef’s Place. More details will be provided after booking.
THINGS TO NOTE:
** Bookings made 72 hours before the tour are considered valid only if re-confirmed and authorized.
** Transport available on request.
It is possible to make a package with 3 lessons:
1. Home-made pasta: tagliatelle, ravioli and gnocchi
2. Pizza; 2 kinds of pane (bread); crostata (made with gluten-free shortbread)
3. How to make lovely tarts and cakes suitable for celiac
Please, contact us for further details and special price.
* The exact address of the location for the cooking class will be provided after booking.