HIGHLIGHTS OF THE Florence Low Cost Group Tour: Half day with Visit of the Uffizi
- Guided walking tour of Florence
- Tickets and Skip the Line for the Uffizi Gallery
- Free time for shopping
- Flexible return to your city
This marvelous guided walking tour will let you discover the most suggestive corners of Florence. We’ll start with the Dominican church Santa Maria Novella along with Medici’s church S. Lorenzo and visit of the Cathedral complex: the Cathedral, Giotto’s bell tower and the Baptistery with the famous Gate of Paradise.
The next stop will be the Piazza della Signoria and the old “Jeweller’s bridge” – Ponte Vecchio, where it is well worth making a quick stop to admire the splendid contents in the tiny old jeweller’s shops. Our tour will end with a guided introduction and your visit of the famous Uffizi Gallery.
DETAIL OF THE TOUR:
Dates and Time: Every Day (2:40 pm – 5:00 pm) and Friday (10:10 am – 12:10 am)
Season: April – October
Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
The Price Includes: Walking guided tour of Florence, Pre booked quick entrance and Ticket for the Uffizi Gallery with guided introduction
Meeting Point: Cental location in Florence. More details will be provided after booking
THINGS TO NOTE:
** Bookings made 72 hours before the tour are considered valid only if re-confirmed and authorized.
* The afternoon guided walking tour stars from the Franciscan church of Santa Croce and continue to Piazza della Signoria (so called “open air” museum with original sculptures); follow guided tour of Uffizi.
* Friday morning tour includes all the main monuments of Florence with Cathedral and Baptistery
* The Uffizi Gallery is closed on Mondays and replaced with a visit to the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio (political headquarters and house of the Medici family).
*** The tour can be operated from our partners.
Please note that the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it. For that reason during periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite of our reservations, the admission to the museums might be subjected to delays, mainly due to security reasons. Based to the above reasons any possible delay cannot be attributable to Come&See Italy responsibility.