HIGHLIGHTS OF THE Florence Guided Tour with Uffizi Gallery
1. Guided walk through Florence main masterpieces: from Basilica of Santa Croce to Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery
2. Guided visit of the famous Uffizi Gallery to admire a breathtaking collection of paintings, frescoes, sculpture and fabulous views from the windows
3. Skip the long queue thanks to the pre-booked ticket
Today you’ll have a chance to explore on foot the most beautiful Renaissance capital in the world: Florence. We’ll pass nearby the Franciscan Basilica of Santa Croce (where Michelangelo, Machiavelli, Galileo and many other famous people are buried) and then after a pleasant guided walk on the left side of the Arno River we’ll reach the wonderful Piazza della Signoria.
Prepare yourself to be truly amazed by one of the most charming square in the world!
You will admire the imposing Palazzo della Signoria or Palazzo Vecchio, as well as the statues and sculptures by Cellini, Giambologna and Ammannati adorning the square, and the harmonius Loggia della Signoria.
Few minutes to recollect your emotions, before going inside the nearby Uffizi Gallery. For you, a guided tour of the famous Uffizi Gallery* where we can admire superb works by Cimabue, Giotto, Masaccio, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, etc.
The guided tour ends inside the museum, enabling you to explore a little further on your own.
DETAILS OF THE TOUR:
Dates & Times: Every Day
Departure: 2:30 pm (meeting 15 minutes earlier)
Season: All year round
Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
The Price Includes: Guide, museum skip the line tickets, (earphones of the museum for min. of 15 pax)
Meeting Point: Central location in Florence. More details will be provided after booking
Length: 3,00 h approx.
THINGS TO NOTE:
** Bookings made 72 hours before the tour are considered valid only if re-confirmed and authorized.
* The Uffizi Gallery is closed on Mondays and replaced with a visit to the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio (political headquarters and house of the Medici family).
* English language is always guaranteed. The local guide service could be provided in two languages.
* The tour can be operated from our partners.
* Please note that the order of the visits may change.
*Children 0-6 years old FREE
Please note that the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it. For that reason during periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite of our reservations, the admission to the museums might be subjected to delays, mainly due to security reasons. Based to the above reasons any possible delay cannot be attributable to Come&See Italy responsibility.