HIGHLIGHTS OF THE Cinque Terre Group Tour
- Prepare to be utterly fascinated by the Unesco World Heritage site of Cinque Terre
- Enjoy this lovely tour by boat (or train) along one of the most beautiful Italian coastline
- Taste Cinque Terre typical products
- Free time for shopping and swimming.
Today you’ll discover one of the most amazing and enchanting Ligurian landscape in the world. The Cinque Terre – “Five Villages” are declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage and have unique flora and spectacular coastline of the true Italian Riviera.
We’ll have a chance to admire it from our boat and train, and make the most beautiful panoramic photos to the villages with its colorful houses and rocky coast. We’ll stop and visit the most picturesque ones: Manarola with the boats parked on the street, Vernazza, the tiniest one, with the ancient case-torri and finally the biggest fishing village of Monterosso.
Once arrived in Monterosso there will be free time for lunch, or, you can join us for a delicious lunch in a typical local restaurant (needs to be pre-booked with 15 euro supplement. Menu for vegetarians is available too).
Monterosso is famous for the beautiful beaches and of course you’ll have plenty of free time to swim, relax and enjoy a nice gelato and limoncello!
DETAILS OF THE TOUR:
Dates and Time: Tuesday and Saturday (7:30 am – 7:00 pm)
Season: April – October
Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
The Price Includes: tour leader, transport: bus, boat and train tickets. Free visit of Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza.
Meeting Point: Central location in Viareggio. More details will be provided after booking. Pickup from Lido di Camaiore, Marina di Pietrasanta and Forte dei marmi can be arranged upon request.
THINGS TO NOTE:
** Bookings made 72 hours before the tour are considered valid only if re-confirmed and authorized.
* In case of rough sea the tour runs by bus and train.
* Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
* There is no hiking on our tour and the visit of the villages is very low pass, but we DO NOT recommend the tour for people with walking difficulties!
* The above program maybe subject to change depending on weather conditions. In case an alternative route will be advised on the day.
* The tour planning can be different, but you will always visit three of the five villages.
* On rare occasions the boat ride will stop operating due to bad weather or strong wind. It is beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued.
* From November to March this tour is available as private tour.
* What to bring: Comfortable walking shoes, hat, swimsuit, sunscreen.