HIGHLIGHTS OF THE Cinque Terre Private Tour
1. Discover the Unesco World Heritage site of Cinque Terre
2. Enjoy a lovely view of the most beautiful Italian coastline
3. Explore Vernazza, Manarola and Monterosso fishing villages
This is a private tour (just for you and your family) which allows you to discover in a easygoing and flexible way one of the most amazing and enchanting Ligurian landscapes in the world.
The Cinque Terre: “Five Villages” is a UNESCO World Heritage site with unique flora and a spectacular coastline of the true ITALIAN RIVIERA. You will have the chance to admire the scenery and take the most beautiful panoramic photos of the villages with their colorful houses and rocky coasts.
After picking you up directly from the center of Pisa, we will drive to the picturesque Cinque Terre: Manarola with the ancient case-torri, Vernazza, the tiniest one, with its medieval castle and finally the biggest fishing village of all, Monterosso.
On our arrival to Monterosso you’ll have free time for lunch. Our tour leader will suggest you a good reaturant for a delicious seafood meal.
Monterosso is famous for the beautiful beaches and of course you’ll have plenty of free time to relax and enjoy a nice gelato and limoncello!
DETAILS OF THE TOUR:
Dates and Time: Tuesday and Saturday (8:30 am – 5:30 pm)
Season: All year
The Price Includes: Expert tour leader for the day, All transport: air-conditioned minivan, boat and train tickets, Free visit of Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza, Free time for shopping and beach activities.
Meeting Point: Central location in Pisa. More details will be provided after booking
THINGS TO NOTE:
** Bookings made 72 hours before the tour are considered valid only if re-confirmed and authorized.
* * * PICK UP from your accommodation available ON REQUEST * * *
* In case of rough sea the tour runs by bus and train.
* Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
* There is no hiking on our tour and the visit of the villages is very low pass, but we DO NOT recommend the tour for people with walking difficulties!
* The above program maybe subject to change depandant on weather conditions. In case an alternative route will be advised on the day.
* The tour planning can be different, but you will always visit three of the five villages.
* On rare occasions the boat ride will stop operating due to bad weather or strong wind. It is beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued.
* What to bring: Comfortable walking shoes, hat, swimsuit, sunscreen.
* In the low season (from 1st of November till 31st of March) this tour runs by minivan and train and ends at 6’00 pm.