HIGHLIGHTS OF THE Cinque Terre Private Tour
1. Discover the amazing Italian World heritage: Cinque Terre
2. Visit of the most characteristic fishing villages: Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso
3. Enjoy a lovely drive long the most beautiful Italian coastline
This is a private tour (just for you and your family) which allows you to discover in a easygoing and flexible way one of the most amazing and enchanting Ligurian landscapes in the world. The Cinque Terre – “Five Villages” are declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage and have unique flora and spectacular coastline of the true Italian Riviera. After picking you up directly from the center of Montecatini, we will reach the picturesque Cinque Terre driving long the coast and you’ll have a chance to admire it and take the most beautiful panoramic photos of the villages with its colorful houses and rocky coast.
We’ll stop and visit the most picturesque ones: Manarola with the boats parked on the street and Vernazza, the tiniest one, with the ancient case-torri and finally the biggest fishing village of Monterosso. Ones arrived in Monterosso there will be free time for lunch and our tour leader will suggest you the best place for a delicious lunch in a typical local restaurant.
Monterosso is famous for the beautiful beaches and of course you’ll have plenty of free time for shopping and relax by the beach.
DETAILS OF THE TOUR:
Dates and Time: Everyday (8:00 am – 5:30 pm)
Season: All year round
Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
The Price Includes: Expert tour leader for the day, private minivan transport, train tickets, boat tickets (from 1st April to 31st October); Free visit of Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza villages, Free time for shopping and lunch.
Meeting Point: Central location in Montecatini. More details will be provided after booking.
THINGS TO NOTE:
** Bookings made 72 hours before the tour are considered valid only if re-confirmed and authorized.
* * * PICK UP from your accommodation available ON REQUEST * * *
* In case of rough sea the tour runs by bus and train.
* Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
* There is no hiking on our tour and the visit of the villages is very low pass, but we DO NOT recommend the tour for people with walking difficulties!
* The above program maybe subject to change depending on weather conditions. In case an alternative route will be advised on the day.
* The tour planning can be different, but you will always visit three of the five villages.
* On rare occasions the boat ride will stop operating due to bad weather or strong wind. It is beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued.
* What to bring: Comfortable walking shoes, hat, swimsuit, sunscreen.
* In the low season (from 1st of November till 31st of March) this tour runs by minivan and train.