HIGHLIGHTS OF THE: Chianti Wine and Vinci Group Tour
1. Exclusive guided visit of the Chianti wine cellars
2. Panoramic drive along the Tuscan countryside between olive groves and vineyards
3. Guided Chianti Wine tasting at a Boutique Winery
4. Tasting of bruschetta with extra-virgin olive oil, salami, pecorino cheese, prosciutto ham
5. Discover Leonardo da Vinci’s medieval birth town.
This is a wonderful experience for those who want to combine good Chianti Wine with relaxing in Tuscany! We have selected a boutique winery for you, situated over the small medieval village of Leonardo Da Vinci – a quiet place with a stunning view over the vineyards and olive groves.
Once picked up from our central meeting point in Lucca, we will start our Chianti wine experience with a wonderful drive along the Tuscan countryside. After our arrival in Vinci, you will have time to discover the enchanting atmosphere of the medieval village and the museum with Leonardo Da Vinci’s incredible machines and inventions.
Then we’ll continue to the local farmhouse and Wine Boutique where you can enjoy the quiet life of Tuscany with the owners and a guided tasting with our expert somelier. There you’ll taste their best CHIANTI wines combined with bruschetta with extra-virgin olive oil and fresh tomatoes, salami, pecorino cheese and prosciutto ham. Sweet dessert wine with biscotti will be served at the end.
The hospitality of the owners and the abundance of wine will make you feel at home. For wine lovers this is not only a tasting, but a chance to savor and enjoy the prestigious Chianti DOCG Wines.
DETAILS OF THE TOUR:
Dates and Time: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday (2:00 pm – 7:30 pm)
Season: April – October
Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
The Price Includes: Guided Chianti wine tasting in a boutique winery, a tasting experience of the typical Tuscan ‘antipasto’: bruschetta with delicious extra-virgin olive oil and tomatoes, salami and pecorino cheese; Sweet dessert wine with biscotti, Visit of the medieval village of Vinci, Air-conditioned Bus Transport, Expert Tour Leader. *Visit and Ticket for Leonardo’s museum (not included) are optional.
Meeting Point: Central location in Lucca. More details will be provided after booking
THINGS TO NOTE:
** Bookings made 72 hours before the tour are considered valid only if re-confirmed and authorized.
* * * Please advise us at the moment of the booking if you are VEGETARIAN, VEGAN, CELIAC or if you do have intolerances * * *
** This is a great wine experience to feel the atmosphere of Tuscany. Sit and enjoy 5 Chianti DOCG wines, have an amazing view over the green vineyards and olive trees, go slow pass and relax.
* In the low season (1st November – 31st March) this tour runs only as private upon request with reviewed price according to the number of participants. Please contact us for details.