Today you’ll discover one of the most amazing and enchanting Ligurian landscapes in the world. The Cinque Terre - “Five Villages” is a UNESCO World Heritage site with unique flora and a spectacular coastline of the true Italian Riviera. You will have the chance to admire the scenery from our boat and train, and take the most beautiful panoramic photos of the villages with their colourful houses and rocky coasts.
We will stop and visit the picturesque villages: Manarola with the ancient case-torri, Vernazza, the tiniest one, with its medieval castle and finally the biggest fishing village of all: Monterosso.
On our arrival to Monterosso you'll have free time for lunch or you can join us for a delicious lunch in a typical local restaurant (needs to be prebooked (20 euro suppl.), menu for vegetarians available too).
Monterosso is famous for the beautiful beaches and of course you’ll have plenty of free time to swim, relax and enjoy a nice gelato!
Dates & Time: Tuesday and Saturday (8'00 am – 6'30 pm)
The Price Includes: Expert tour leader for the day, transport: bus, boat and train tickets, Free visit of Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza, Free time for shopping and beach activities.
Meeting Point: Central location in Lucca. More details will be provided after booking
* In case of rough sea the tour runs by bus and train.
* Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
* There is no hiking on our tour and the visit of the villages is very low pass, but we DO NOT recommend the tour for people with walking difficulties!
* The above program maybe subject to change depandant on weather conditions. In case an alternative route will be advised on the day.
* The tour planning can be different, but you will always visit three of the five villages.
* On rare occasions the boat ride will stop operating due to bad weather or strong wind. It is beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued.
* In the low season (from 1st of November till 31st of March) this tour runs as private by minivan and train and ends at 6'00 pm. Request for prices and availability.
* What to bring: Comfortable walking shoes, hat, swimsuit, sunscreen