Today you’ll discover one of the most amazing and enchanting Ligurian landscape in the world. The Cinque Terre - “Five Villages” are declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage and have unique flora and spectacular coastline of the true Italian Riviera.
We’ll have a chance to admire it from our boat and train, and make the most beautiful panoramic photos to the villages with its colorful houses and rocky coast.
We’ll stop and visit the most picturesque ones: Manarola with the boats parked on the street and Vernazza, the tiniest one, with the ancient case-torri and finally the biggest fishing village of Monterosso. Ones arrived in Monterosso there’ll be free time for lunch and you can join us for a delicious lunch in a typical local restaurant (20 euro suppl., vegetarian menu available too) or be free.
Monterosso is famous for the beautiful beaches and of course you’ll have plenty of free time to swim and relax.
Dates & Times: Tuesday and Saturday (7'30 am – 7'00 pm)
Season: April - October
Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
The Price Includes: Expert tour leader for the day, transport: (bus, boat and train tickets), Free visit of Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza villages, Free time for shopping and beach activities.
Meeting Point: Central location in Montecatini. More details will be provided after booking
* The tour runs by bus, boat (weather permitting) and train. In case of rough sea the tour runs by bus and train.
* Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
* There is no hiking on our tour and the visit of the villages is very low pass, but we DO NOT recommend the tour for people with walking difficulties!
* The above program maybe subject to change depandant on weather conditions. In case an alternative route will be advised on the day.
* The tour planning can be different, but you will always visit three of the five villages.
* On rare occasions the boat ride will stop operating due to bad weather or strong wind. It is beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued.
* In the low season (from 1st of November till 31st of March) this tour runs as private by minivan and train and ends at 6'00 pm. Request for prices and availability.
* What to bring: Comfortable walking shoes, hat, swimsuit, sunscreen