A partire da: €130.00
HIGHLIGHTS del tour di una giornata a Firenze con Uffizi e Galleria dell’Accademia
- Guided visit of Accademia Gallery with wonderful Michelangelo’s David
- Guided visit of one of the most famous museum of the world: the Uffizi Gallery
- The pre-booked tickets for both galleries allow priority entry: skip the long line and save money!
- A panoramic drive up to the Michelangelo Square and Fiesole: enjoy one of the most scenic view of Florence.
Enjoying a lovely drive along the romantic Viale dei Colli, we’ll take you up to Piazzale Michelangelo and then to Fiesole. There, you’ll be truly impressed by the spectacular view over the city.
Later on, we’ll reach by coach the historical city centre, to discover on foot the places seen by the top of the hill. A guided visit will let you learn about all the anecdotes concerning the renowned Santa Maria del Fiore or Duomo complex. You will admire the Baptistery and its famous Doors of Paradise and you’ll be utterly fascinated by the magnificent Dome, designed by the greatest Brunelleschi, as well as the bell tower of the genius Giotto.
We’ll proceed strolling around the historical streets, passing by the imponent Palazzo Medici Riccardi, where young Michelangelo lived as a guest of Lorenzo the Magnificent, until the entrance of the renowned Gallery of the Accademia*. You will find many masterpieces which belong to different artists but for sure you’ll gaze in awe in front of the majestic David made by Michelangelo!
The guided tour ends inside the museum, so you’ll be able to explore a little further on your own, if you wish.
Free time for lunch and walk around at your own pace.
In the afternoon, you’ll be ready for the thrilling experience offered by Uffizi Gallery: a guided tour to admire some of the most famous works of art realized between 14th and 16th century, among which the gorgeous Birth of Venus by Botticelli!
DETTAGLI DEL TOUR:
Dates & Times: Every Day.
Departure: 8:30 am (meeting 20 minutes earlier)
Season: All year round
Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
The Price Includes: Professional guide, transport by luxury coach or minivan, Accademia and Uffizi skip the line tickets (earphones of the museum for min. of 15 pax).
Meeting Point: Central location in Florence. More details will be provided after booking
Length: 9.5 h approx
** Le prenotazioni fatte 72 ore prima del tour saranno considerate valide solo dopo l’avvenuta riconferma e autorizzazione.
* The Academy Gallery is closed on Mondays and replaced with a visit to the:
– San Marco Museum on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Monday of the month;
– Medici Chapels (Mausoleum of the Medici Family with one of the most famous sculptural cycles by Michelangelo) on the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month.
* English is always guaranteed. The local guide service could be provided in two languages. The escort service is multilingual.
* The tour can be operated from our partners.
Please note that the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it. For that reason during periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite of our reservations, the admission to the museums might be subjected to delays, mainly due to security reasons. Based to the above reasons any possible delay cannot be attributable to Come&See Italy responsibility.