GENERAL CONDITIONS for PACKAGES and TOURS
Cancellation Policy for Tours
Come&See Italy organizes and carries out the excursions presented in this program on the basis of the administrative authorization of Pistoia Province, n. 16906 The program conforms to the text established according to the D.L. 111/95, approved by EEC regulation n. 90/314.
• Bookings are subject to place availability. All group excursions are organized for a minimum of 10 participants.
• Cancellations of excursion bookings made to the organization at least 7 days prior to the day booked for the excursion will not be penalized. From 7 to 4 days prior to the excursion, 50% of the fare will be payable; less than 72 hours prior to departure time of the tour the payment should be made in full for the excursion and no reimbursement will be granted.
• No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion.
• If for any reason the organization cancels the excursion, the client can claim reimbursement only of the sum paid.
• The organization cannot take responsibility for damage caused by third parties or for reasons beyond their control, and cannot be held responsible for the loss of valuables or objects during excursions.
• Any complaint by the client must be communicated in writing to Come&See Italy within and no later than 10 business days after the date of the tour.
Cancellation Policy for PACKAGES
• At the moment of the booking - 30% non refundable.
• Cancellation made from 30 days to 15 days prior to the arrival or beginning of package and tourist service, will be penalized with 50% of the fare.
• Less than 15 days, no refund will be possible.
• No refund for nights or services you didn’t use