Our Group Tours in Tuscany depart daily from Lucca to: Cinque Terre, Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa, Lucca, Montalcino, Montepulciano, Pienza, Carrara and the marble quarries, Volterra, Vinci, Chianti wine area, Montecarlo wine area, Lucca hills wine area, Villas of Lucca, Viareggio and the Puccini’s lake, Outlets Shopping and more…
See below the details of the excursions from LUCCA and book in advance to ensure your participation.
*All the excursions can be organized also privately any day of the week you prefer.
GROUP TOURS FROM LUCCA
CHIANTI WINE & VINCI (Departure: 2’00 PM – Return: 7’00 PM) - price: 59 euro (Every Thursday)
This is a wonderful tour for those who want to combine wine and relax! The winery we are going to visit is situated over the small village of Leonardo Da Vinci – quite place with a stunning view over the vineyards and olive groves. We’ll give you time to discover the enchanting atmosphere of Vinci and then we’ll follow to a local farmhouse and boutique winery where you’ll taste the best Chianti wines combined with bruschetta with delicious extra-virgin olive oil and tomato, salami, olives. Sweet dessert wine with biscotti will be served at the end. The hospitality of the owners and the abundance of wine will make you feel like at home.
The price includes: tour leader, transport and special Chianti wine tasting.
WINE TOUR OF MONTECARLO (3pm – 7pm) - Thursday and Saturday, Price 59 euro
Montecarlo is a picturesque medieval village famous for its red and white wines. You’ll have a chance to taste few different vintages in combination with bruschetta with extra-virgine olive oil, olives and salami. Follow visit of Montecarlo medieval village.
The price includes: tour leader, transport and wine tasting.
WINE TOUR OF LUCCA HILLS (3’30pm – 6’30pm) - Monday and Thursday, Price 49 euro
Explore the cellars of one of the most famous Colline Lucchesi wine producers. Sample his organic wine looking at the wonderful view over Lucca. Tasting of organic extra-virgin olive oil with bruschetta and pecorino cheese are included.
The price includes: transport and guided Lucca hills wine tasting.
CINQUE TERRE (Departure: 8’30 AM – Return: 6’00 PM) - price: 75 euro (Every Tuesday and Saturday)
Today you’ll discover one of the most amazing and enchanting Ligurian landscape in the world. The Cinque Terre - “Five Villages” are declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage and have unique flora and spectacular coastline of the true Italian Riviera. We’ll have a chance to admire it from our boat and train, and make the most beautiful panoramic photos to the villages with its colorful houses and rocky coast. We’ll stop and visit the most picturesque ones: Manarola with the ancient case-torri, Vernazza - the tiniest one and finely the biggest fishing village of Monterosso. Ones arrived in Monterosso there’ll be a guided tasting of the best Cinque Terre white wine combined with appetizers of local products and pesto sauce. Follow time for lunch and you can join us for a delicious lunch in a typical local restaurant (10 euro supplement) or be free. Monterosso is famous for the beautiful beaches and of course you’ll have plenty of free time to swim and relax.
*In case of bad weather and during low season the tour runs by bus and train.
*N.B.There is no hiking on our tour and the visit of the villages is very low pass, but we do not suggest the tour for people with walking difficulties.
The price includes: tour leader, transport: bus, boat and train tickets, tasting of white cinque terre wine, pesto sauce and local products.
SIENA & SAN GIMIGNANO (Depart: 8’30 AM – Return: 6.30 PM) - price: 75 euro (Every Wednesday and Sunday)
Come and see the magnificent medieval town of Siena! There will be a guided walk through the narrow ancient streets to discover one of most beautiful squares in Europe: Piazza del Campo, which shape reminds us of a shell. Siena has one of the most beautiful Cathedrals in Tuscany and the famous Music Academy – Accademia Chigiana. After some free time for lunch (why not sitting at one of the open-air restaurants on the fascinating Campo square) we’ll follow through the countryside of Chianti area among the beautiful hills of vineyards and olive-groves to S. Gimignano. This is the town of the fair towers, dating back to Etruscan period. Here you’ll have a chance to walk among the old medieval towers, take look at the colorful pottery shops or have the best gelato on the spot where the famous movie “Tea with Mussolini” was filmed.
The price includes: transport, Tour leader and tour guide in Siena.
CARRARA MARBLE TOUR – (9,00 AM – 2 PM) – 75 euro (Every Monday)
Come to discover with us from where Michelangelo use to take the whitest marble for his masterpieces. Admire a lot of skill workers climbing the marble caves. We’ll visit one of the most famous caves in the heart of the marble mountain and learn how exactly it is quarried. An artist from Carrara will explain you how a rough peace of marble can became a piece of art. At the end we can’t miss a visit of the tiny town of Colonnata famous for tasty coldcults.
The price includes: tour guide, transport and entrance fee for the Marble caves.
PISA (Departure: 3’00 PM – Return: 6’30 PM) - price: 55 euro (Every Monday)
Don’t hesitate to visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa with us! Our tour guide will tell you all the secrets about one of the 7 miracles in the world on Piazza Dei Miracoli and you’ll really understand why it’s leaning…There is so much to know about the Cathedral, magnificent masterpiece of Romanesque style, and the unique and biggest Baptistery in Italy. But Pisa is not only the “Miracle square” and we’ll visit the Knight’s square and the old monumental palaces of the town.
The price includes: tour guide, transport and entrance fee for the Cathedral of Pisa.
COOKING CLASS (9’30 AM – 2 PM)- 85 euro (Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
Do you want to learn more about the Italian and Tuscan Cuisine? Come and participate on one of our cooking classes! Our Chef will give you the most delicious recipes. With him you'll learn the secrets of the tiramisu, homemade pasta with different sauces, risotto with porcini mushrooms or fresh vegetables, pizza ...or whatever you want to know. Lunch of what you’ve prepared is included. Become a Chef for a day!
The price includes: transport, cooking class and lunch of what you’ve prepared.
FLORENCE – (Departure: 9’00 AM – Return: 5 PM) - price: 69 euro (Every Friday)
This marvelous guided walking tour will let you discover the most suggestive corners of Florence. We’ll start with the Dominican church Santa Maria Novella along with Medici’s church S. Lorenzo and visit of the Cathedral complex: the Cathedral, Giotto’s bell tower and the Baptistery with the famous Gate of Paradise. The next stop will be the Piazza della Signoria and the old “Jeweller’s bridge” – Ponte Vecchio. Our tour will end with introduction of Uffizi Gallery. With us you can SKIP THE LINE. Follow free time for lunch and shopping.
*Fee for the Uffizi is not included.
The price includes: transport and guided Florence walking tour
HORSE RIDING – (9’00 AM – 12’30 AM)- 59 euro (Every Thursday)
Unforgettable horseback excursion through the enchanting woods and beautiful Tuscan country. You don’t need to be an expert to join our tour and discover unique places out of the bitten track.Here's a Chance to Learn to Ride "English" style or "Western Style" and enjoy the nature with us.
The price includes: transport and guided horse riding, helmets.
Chocolate Tour ( 9'30 AM- 1'00 PM), Price: 59 euro (Every Thursday)
Take a chance to visit one of the most famous Chocolate Factory in Tuscany with us. With this “sweet” tour you will learn more about the process of work and combination of art and passion. There will be a guided chocolate tasting combined with special Tuscan wine, a nice surprise and chocolate gift for you…and of course the possibility to buy various delicious fine chocolate bars and even chocolate original sculptures.
The price includes: tour leader, transport and Tuscany chocolate tasting.
HISTORICAL VILLAS of LUCCA (Dep: 3’00 PM – Return: 6’30 PM) - price: 59 euro (Every Saturday and Thursday)
Along the valleys of Lucca and in the plain of Monte Pisani we’ll admire the beautiful country villas. Most of them were summer residences of noble Italian families and are real examples of different architectural stiles in Tuscany. We’ll visit the most famous: Villa Torrigiani and Villa Reale.
The price includes: tour guide and transport.
ONE DAY SPA
One Spa Day in the Thermal town of Montecatini Terme to relax and renew your body and soul. The town is famous for its Thermal baths and spring water and we’ll organize your wellness day there. You can chose between the following two packages or even combine them:
A) Wellbeing Morning package includes: hydro-massage bath, swedish sauna, emotion shower, Rasul bath, Hammam, Kneipp bath and entrance in the pools with sweet and salty water (thalassoterapy). There is a relax corner where you can have some delicate tea and fresh fruits.
Available Monday to Friday (10 am - 1 pm), Price 49 euro
B) Thermal Pool afternoon package includes: Entrance in the spa Thermal pool and in the thermal bath with hydro-massage for 1 hour + plus 20 minutes relaxing aroma massage. The water of the natural thermal pool is 33° and it helps also for rheumatology.
Available Monday to Saturday (2 pm – 5,30 pm), Price 69 euro
Tips for the Morbning Package A:
1. The Spa will provide the bathrobe. Bring your swimsuit and slippers.
2. You can order a nice light lunch by the external pool. We suggest to book it at your arrival. 3. Montecatini is one of the most famous spa towns in Tuscany and you might want o prebook an additional massage. Here you can choose between:
- Anti-stress massage (50', with relaxing effects on the muscles while stimulating blood circulation)
- Chocolate massage (30', based on the smoothing properties of cocoa)
- Peppermint massage (30', revitalizes the energy of the whole body and creates a pleasant feeling of feshness)
4. After your treatments and relax we suggest to visit Montecatini Alto, a gorgeous little village up on the hill over the spas and have cappuccino, gelato – ice cream or simply admire the Tuscan view. To go to Montecatini alto you can take the “Funicolare” a cable car which runs every 30 minutes till midnight. (Don’t forget only the siesta time between 1 pm and 3 pm when even the funicolare driver has lunch or snore :)
5. We suggest visit of Terme Tettuccio, one of the most famous Terme in Montecatini, with beautiful ornaments on the ceilings and highest expression of Italian Art Nouveau style. Very often in the afternoon and in the evening there are classical music concerts. This is the “spa” where people come to drink the thermal waters too. You might want to try some too, even if for the healing effect you need to drink them for at least 2 weeks…
6. This spa package is provided in one of the most famous Spa Hotels in Montecatini and if you decide we can organize a special 1, 2 ,3 nights stay there with more special treatments. Could be a good idea for Birthday gift and party.
Tips for the Afternoon package B:
1. Bring your swimsuit, slippers and bathrobe. *If you need you can purchase set of slippers & towel for 6 euro in the Spa.
2. In the morning before the spa package we suggest to visit Montecatini Alto, a gorgeous little village up on the hill over the spas and have a nice cappuccino with a view. To go to Montecatini Alto you can take the “Funicolare” a cable car which runs every 30 minutes from 9’30 am to 1pm and from 2’30 pm till midnight. (Don’t forget only the siesta time between 1 pm and 2’30 pm when even the funicolare driver has lunch or snore :) and you need to be back for your spa package. Return ticket cost 7 euro.
3. After your spa treatments we suggest visit of Terme Tettuccio, one of the most famous Terme in Montecatini, with beautiful ornaments on the ceilings and highest expression of Italian Art Nouveau style. Very often in the afternoon and in the evening there are free classical music concerts. Afternoon fee entrance: 6 euro. On the way to Tettuccio thermal waters in the park at the end of Viale Verdi (that’s the spa where people go to drink the water with healing qualities) we suggest a “gelato “ stop.
4. If you wish you can prebook more massages and choose between:
- Aroma massage (50', with relaxing effects) – 72 euro - Sensorial massage (50’ over thermal water mattress)- 72 euro
- Candle massage (20’minutes nourishing for the skin) – 40 euro
- Californian massage ( 50’ with relaxing effects) – 80 euro
* If the dates of the group tours do not suits you we can organize a Private Tour in Tuscany for you!
*Tours run all year. Book in advance to guarantee your partecipation.